Game info: Adding games type; 1 deck (52
cards); 2 redeals
- Game time: Medium
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Skill level: Mostly chance
- Chance of winning: Low; about 1 in 10; 10%
Object of the game:
To discard all the cards in pairs totaling thirteen.
This variation of
Pyramid is played in the same way as the parent game but with a Joker added to the
Discard any pair of exposed cards (not covered by any other card), regardless of
suit, which total thirteen. The valid pairs are:
A and Q
2 and J
3 and 10
4 and 9
5 and 8
6 and 7
Joker and any available card
Jacks are worth 11. Queens are worth 12.
Kings are worth 13 and are discarded singularly. To discard a King, simply click on it.
Pairs may be made from:
– The stock card and an exposed pyramid card;
– The top waste card and an exposed pyramid card;
– Two exposed pyramid cards.
Waste (1 pile:
- The top card is available for play.
Game Rules Index |
Previous solitaire |